Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop - Point to Point and vero, including Millenium workalike

Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop - Point to Point and vero, including Millenium workalike

andy-h-h
This post was updated on .
Hello

This has to be my favourite JFET based drive.   Standard Barbershop & my estimate on what the Millenium edition might be.  I've built it and it works a treat.

Andy
https://vero-p2p.blogspot.com/

NOTE
- Very important to use proper J201 JFETS, not cheap copies from China.

- Equally as important is correctly biasing the JFETS to the correct drain voltage.  I ended up using 15k resistors on the drain of the Sprague JFETS in my builds