Fairfield Circuitry- Randy's Revenge

Tysovelove
Just starting out with building vero, built a few before. Anyway I was hoping somebody could draw up a vero schematic of this ring mod. http://musicthing.co.uk/building-an-ad633-ring-modulator-module/ . Thanks a ton I really appreciate this.

Re: Fairfield Circuitry- Randy's Revenge

nocentelli
That circuit needs to have a few extra bits adding to it (e.g. an onboard LFO for the modulation input) before it will function as a standalone guitar pedal ring mod like Randy's Revenge.