Fairfield circiutry's four eyes

Hultberg
First of all I want to thank everybody for this great site, but since the search doesn't seem to work on my ipad I'm boldly making a request as my first entry.
I really really really like the barbershop, so I would love to see a layout for the four eyes.

Sorry if I broke any rules.
Kind regards
/Mathias

Re: Fairfield circiutry's four eyes

Yes, don't know what's wrong with the search widget.  It's not our script though, so it must be a problem Blogspot are having and it will hopefully get sorted.  If you use the search box at the top left hand side of the blog that will search the blog though and seems to be working fine.

In terms of the request, we tend to find most of our schematics on freestompboxes and so if it isn't there chances are we don't have it either (or I would have put it on there :o).  If a scheme is published though we'll certainly do a layout.