Fancy Nuts

Heath
Anyone got a line on where to find some of these fancy dress nuts like TC Electronics and others use on their pedals?

Also, anyone know where to find LED fresnel lense holders that aren't ridiculously priced?

Re: Fancy Nuts

Beaker
Good luck finding an available source of nuts like those. Are they metal or plastic? I would think they are chromed plastic.

My guess is that they are a "custom" item that they have had made for them, and are not on open sale anywhere.

They do look good though.

Re: Fancy Nuts

bogey
hi there,i remember seeing some for toggle switches on a classic car website( I think it was called holden vintage and classic). they were very pricey though. not sure how suitable they would be but they did look very nice.

Re: Fancy Nuts

drew
Hoffman has a round slotted "Plexi style switch nut" for Carling switches:

http://hoffmanamps.com/MyStore/perlshop.cgi?ACTION=enter&template&thispage=Switches&ORDER_ID=!ORDERID!

I'd rather spend the $6.50 on a burrito or something, but that's just me.

Re: Fancy Nuts

Heath
I gotta agree with you there.  Insanity.

Now I want a burrito, dammit.