Fantasy pedalboard

popov56
Gentlemen, I ask you to think on this.

You have a quick tidy up and find you've suddenly got a few square feet of floor to spare so the thought of a new pedalboard springs to mind. You measure up and decide that, if you make 'em small enough there's room for ten pedals, only problem - two of 'em have got to be a Wah and a tuner.

So, given that you also found a few long lost Shekels whilst tidying, what pedals would you build to put in the available 8 spaces - and why?

Popov

PS - and no jamming half a dozen small 'uns into one box!

Re: Fantasy pedalboard

Olav
I'll play. 1 tuner 2 wah 3 deep blue delay 4 tremulus lune 5 pearl od5 6 sparkledrive 7 barbershop 8 black arts pharaoh 9 zvex boxofrock 10 flowerboost

Re: Fantasy pedalboard

Ross
Hmmmm... for guitar:
Compressor (to be determined, probably optical)-> modified Rose Screamer-> multi-pedal (DLS Mk I/WIIO/modded Woodrow)-> TB Mk II w/ charge pump-> Madbean Current Lover (Electric Mistress clone)-> another multipedal (Phase 45/Repeat Percussion)->amp (in fx loop: Strymon Mobius and Eventide Timefactor)

Bass:
MXR Bass Compressor->Darkglass Vintage Microtubes->multi-pedal (modded Woodrow/Punk Panther)-> heavily modded Green Russian Muff-> Micro POG->Meatball clone->Modfactor or Mobius->Timefactor

Re: Fantasy pedalboard

Vince
8 cans of lager, guitar - cable - amp

Re: Fantasy pedalboard

Geiri
So I'd go Tuner > Wah > SHO > Timmy > Zen > Stone Grey Distortion > Delay with tap tempo (not sure which one) > Reverb (Probably stick with my Supermoon). I've got two spaces left and I don't need to fill them. This would get me through pretty much anything.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Fantasy pedalboard

Madferret
For my 8 I'd have to go with (in no particular order) Crowther Hot Cake, Deluxe Memory Man, Maxon TS-808, Fuzz Face, Big Muff Pi, Dwarfcraft Devices Robot Devil, MXR Distortion + and A Stone Grey Distortion. The best part is the only one I haven't built yet is the Memory Man, I think that one will have to be my first PCB build, just as soon as Madbean gets them back in stock!

Re: Fantasy pedalboard

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.