Favorite DIY ODs?

Jopn
I'm interested to hear what overdrives people have built and really fallen in love with.

For me, I'm still in love with the Morning Glory.  I typically run it with a Klon in front to buffer and boost.

How about you?
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Favorite DIY ODs?

Heath
The Lovepedal Kalamazoo is the most amazing OD I've ever heard/played with.

Re: Favorite DIY ODs?

Jopn
I was actually just looking at that one this morning and listening to some clips.  I think it's definitely on the short list for my next builds.
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.