Favorite Electra Distortion Variant?

Mike B.
Hi, everyone.  What are your favorite versions of the Electra Distortion circuit (I know there are tons of them).  So far I've built the Woodrow and LaVache, but I was thinking of trying some others, like maybe the Ghetto Stomp.  Which ones are your favorites?

Thanks for the input!

Re: Favorite Electra Distortion Variant?

Dave
The ghetto stomp is great, i built and sold one, both the customer and I loved it. In all honesty, its one of those circuits that is difficult to fuck up, they all sound great.
Cheers
Dave