Feedback Looper Question

Dulouz
I'm looking to build a true bypass/feedback looper pedal with a momentary and a latching switch to engage the feedback loop. I found this wiring diagram:

I'm wondering if I wired a momentary SPDT and a latching SPDT in parallel, would that allow me to engage the looper momentarily or while the latch is engaged.

Re: Feedback Looper Question

Madferret
Personally I'd do it so that from the latching SPDT's (or an SPST would work fine here) red wire went to lug 2 of the momentary switch, that lug went to the output tip and lug 1 of the momentary also went to lug 1 of the feedback pot? Does that sound roughly what you were thinking?

Re: Feedback Looper Question

Dulouz
Yup. That makes sense to me since the red wire on lug 2 would just act like a thru to the output.

Thanks Madferret!