Feedback looper and wiring?

rudeez
I might know some stuff but when it comes to feedback looper and offboard wirings my heas usually starts spinning.
Currently working on a feedback looper, somthing like this http://experimentalistsanonymous.com/diy/Schematics/Buffers%20Switchers%20Mixers%20and%20Routers/Feedback%20loop.gif
I'm putting this togheter with a zombie chorus in a BB size box. I have one problem tho, i can't figure the wiring out.
What i want is to have the whole pedalboard in the looper chain meaning that i dont wanna use send/return jacks, i want the internal wiring to be so that everything on the board is included in the feedback.
Is this possible by any chance? I'm using a DPDT as i dont need LED indication for it.

Re: Feedback looper and wiring?

I used that layout in conjunction with info from this page from Beavis Audio:

http://www.beavisaudio.com/projects/Looper-Switcher/index.htm

And this layout also originally from Beavis Audio:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfwjj510Ya1qemwmy.gif

One of the options on the page uses a DPDT switch for  switching without an LED.

I've built and used a few of these, and am struggling to work out the "how and why?" of your requirements.

First, you say you don't want to use Send/Return jacks, but they are exactly how you incorporate your whole pedal board into the loop.

Second , you want the looper and chorus in the same box, but with the chorus in the loop. this will mean the chorus will only work when when the loop is engaged, unless you also include an order switcher (also on the Beavis Audio page).

Therefore I believe you would be better off having the looper and the chorus in seperate enclosures.

Finally feedback loopers, get insanely loud, very quickly, and can and will destroy your speakers unless you are VERY careful using them. A non-latching footswitch is a REALLY good idea to stop things running out of control.