Feedbacker circuit

analog_memories
I am not sure if this is possible within the boundaries of the layout rules.

I would like to see someone come up with a vero of just the Feedback section of a Boss DF-2.  This would be a really cool pedal for guys that can't always crank up their amps to get feedback.

The schematic can be found here  .

Let me know what you guys think.

Re: Feedbacker circuit

moda
My initial thought is to just add a looper daughter board onto your favourite od/dist/fuzz with a momentary foot switch.
Thoughts anyone?

Re: Feedbacker circuit

moda
Oh and obviously this would be the lo fi way of doing it

Re: Feedbacker circuit

analog_memories
That would work, I think you would lose the "finer" overtone control, the ability to swell the feedback.

I guess the lowfi way could work if you put in a level control.