Fender 3 channel footswitch

Ubertech_s
Hi All

I am in the process of building a board looper/switcher with parallel fx and I want to combine the 3 button footswitch from by Stage 185

I have a schematic for the overall layout but I need a little sub board for the 3 button switch - Apparently they use a two core cable and switch channel by control voltage set up by the diodes - nice.

Can anybody translate this into a vero for me please.

Thanks in advance

Shaun

Out of interest I will post the full unit when it is done - hopefully I aim to reduce the cabling for the amp and use an 8 pin din to connect the effects board 'hub' to the  amp with a single 4-pair cable with tails at the amp end for footswtich, guitar in, effects loop send, effects loop return

Fender 3 way footswitch

Re: Fender 3 channel footswitch

Alex
Hope it's useful.

Re: Fender 3 channel footswitch

Ubertech_s
wow that was fast - thanks

I will give it a go and then its going in with a buffered looper - should make the board a bit tidier :)

thanks Shaun