Fender Blues Deluxe footswitch

jimbomcmucka
Hey guys,

I stumbled across this forum today - what a great place!

I was hoping to find a wiring diagram and am coming close - but no exact match. I'm hoping you guys may be able to help!

I have a fender blues deluxe, but no footswitch. The FS in question is a 2 button, where 1 is a channel select and the other turns on and off the reverb.

Naively, I though a standard 2 button would work. But apparently not, after some research I can see that the fender FS is a little more complicated. To save having to pay out for an official fender FS, I was hoping to convert my existing to do the job.

Does anybody have a simple diagram / image that would show how to do this? (i'm comfortable with a soldering iron and the electronics inside a guitar, but proper schematics are a bit beyond me - so something a toddler could understand would be appreciated!)

It feels like a good little project to learn a little bit!

Cheers in advance

Re: Fender Blues Deluxe footswitch

Stevel

Re: Fender Blues Deluxe footswitch

jimbomcmucka
Thanks very much for this. I'll take a read and order myself some components!

I appreciate your help!