Fender (E-Series) Tonestack w/LPB1 (Trim or Pot)

Fender (E-Series) Tonestack w/LPB1 (Trim or Pot)

Chris60601
This post was updated on .
Here's yet another tonestack with the addition of Mirosol's LPB1 from the DTSC.
Once again, I have not built this so its not verified.
Would appreciate help in ensuring this is correct.
Once again thanks to Mirosol for creating the original BMP w/LPB1

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Fender (E-Series) Tonestack w/LPB1

I actually see a few mistakes in this one.
1 - the 100k on column 1 should not have a leg on ground, but be up 1 row connecting it to bass 2.
2 - the 220k on bass 2 should not be connected to the 100k 100nF network.
Move treble 1 up one row, with the leg of the 250pF cap, the whole 100nF cap, and 100k resistor, and put a cut next the the B of the transistor, and the leg of the 220k resistor that connects to ground on the right side of the board up 1 row and I think it should be good to go.

Great job on another tonestack. This can add a lot of nice tweaking.

Re: Fender (E-Series) Tonestack w/LPB1

Chris60601
Sweet! Brain farts happen
So - I think I have it set as you mentioned. Let me know and thanks for the help and kind words!

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Fender (E-Series) Tonestack w/LPB1

Haha. It happens to us all, so no worries. It looks much better now. Just missing the one 220k resistor you had on the right side of the board that went from bass 2 to treble 2.

It's funny, cause I've been looking a doing a few tonestack swaps, and poof you start making some. It's good timing. It's awesome work and super helpful. Think about it. You could have multiple fuzzfaces each with a different tone control or you could even make 1 with a switch to choose between two different ones.

Re: Fender (E-Series) Tonestack w/LPB1

Chris60601
Outstanding! Updated too. I have a few more tonestacks I would like to get done. This is really helping me understand both doing veros and builds.
Thanks again!!!

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.