Fender Footswitch for princeton reverb

kirshman
How would I wire a one of these.  There are 2 switches 1 for the reverb section, and one for the tremelo section.  Both go to an rca style plug?  Can I use 3pdt's I already have?  Just wondering what the best way is, I built the amp, would like to build the switch too :)

Re: Fender Footswitch for princeton reverb

You can use two 3PDTs if you want

Solder the tip wire from each RCA cable to its respective footswitch lug 2

Wire lug 1 of both footswitches to ground

Re: Fender Footswitch for princeton reverb

kirshman
Thanks.  I was completly over-thinking this!