Fender Footswitch

BeN

Fender Footswitch

BeN
Hi !
First of all, i would like to thanks the admin of this website, and the members, this is so awesome,and so much work !
My "problem"
Someone gives me a fender ROCPRO 1000, i love it ! But the 3 position footswitch is missing...
Can someone having it can look what's inside for me??

Or someone have the schematic?
Thank you so much,
Benoit.

Re: Fender Footswitch

Alex
http://schems.com/bmampscom/fender/Roc_Pro_1000_schematic.pdf
Page 1, next to the letter B on the left side.
BeN

Re: Fender Footswitch

BeN

Ok Thank you !
So, its 3 zener diodes, 1n5223b
3LED, and one 100ohm res.
What do you advise me to use for the other diodes ?
I have some 1n4148, its fine?
An other question about the output, what is the number 4? I just dont mind and just use a mono jack socket?
Sorry for those noobs question, and Thk you for your advices !
Ben.

Re: Fender Footswitch

Alex
1n4148 should be fine.
I think it uses a Mono jack.
BeN

Re: Fender Footswitch

BeN
Thank you Alex !
One more project for me !
(Im actually doing the schaller tremolo, my first vero pedal !)
Have a nice day !