FetZog (Request)

Re: FetZog (Request)

induction
glasspak73 wrote
I also have a 1987-92 fender champ 12 that i want to try converting into a real herzog,Is there anyone on here that can help me with a few questions i have?
Fire away. That's how I use my Vox AC4TV. It's easy to rig up an external dummy load and lineout box without altering the amp at all, if that's the way you want to go.

I'd start a new thread in Open Chat, though, to avoid cluttering up this one, and to make it more obvious to others who may be interested.
12