Few more demos

Chris60601
I put up a few more. Added a 68 Plexi, Big Muff Ram and the Little Angel Chorus Cheers Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Few more demos

Excellent, I always love to see living proof that some people can actual get the Little Angel working!

Re: Few more demos

I was just about to say, I can't believe you got it working. Which version did you do? I've had v4 on my list for a long time, but Heath thoroughly scared me away for it. Lol

Re: Few more demos

Chris60601
Yes sir! I used v4 with all the "goodies" added.
I just took my time on this one (over about a week really)
I had fails with others like the Zombie (was my first choice and after 2 epic fails, went with the above).

Currently working on the CE2 and taking a page from the LAC, taking my time on this one :)

Thanks for the kinds works :)

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Few more demos

Heath

Re: Few more demos

Re: Few more demos

Chris60601
LOL! And one more Strat > Deep Blue Delay > Sparkle Drive > Cab Sim > Headphone Amp > MI Audio USB interface > PC > Audacity.
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Few more demos

Chris60601
Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to have a separate place to post demos?
Kinda feels odd posting this here but....
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.