Finish Line layout error

Paul_C

I can't get comments to work so I'm posting here.

Never satisfied with my build I sat down with the layout and the schematic from The Tone God's site and spotted that the final polarised capacitor (bottom right in the layout image) is the wrong way round.

Swapped round there's a lot more range from both controls :O)

It still feels a bit weak so I'm going to try upping the gain of the LM386 to see what happens - maybe with a switch.

Re: Finish Line layout error

fx-fidden
Could you post schematic and layout here, please.
It will be easier to help you.
I build pedals