First time vero - FF + Voltage inverter

mug

First time vero - FF + Voltage inverter

mug
Hi all,
I told myself it's time to get familiar with vero drawing - maybe someday I can contribute something of interest here after profiting that much from this great site. But not yet - for a start I kept it really simple and tried to combine a Fuzz Face with a voltage converter in one board (I know there's a similar one already - hey, it's just for training ).

I took the FF schematic from here since I have some AC128 around and Marks inverter vero (this one)

I hope one of you vero heroes can have a look at it (I'm pretty sure there is a mistake althoug I cannot spot it):

My goal was to keep it small, have the input/power on one side and the wires to the pots on the other to allow neat wiring and to group the wires (for the same reason obviously).

Re: First time vero - FF + Voltage inverter

Ciaran Haslett
Great first try lad.  Matches perfectly!

You have an unnecessary cut at pin 7.  And you could save a column by...

Swapping positions of 10u and 33k
Move right most link 2 columns to the left
Swap positions of 10n and 8.2k
Move 20u one row to the left.

Although its pretty pointless to be honest cos it'll fit into a 1590A just fine the way it is.

Great job!
mug

Re: First time vero - FF + Voltage inverter

mug
Thank you Ciaran,
like always in this forum - answer in no time
I hope I'll find the time to build it soon.

A version including your suggestions: