First tryout with strip boards

Re: First tryout with strip boards

Tune Tone
o.k I'm having some trouble getting the Reverb I built on.. I dont have enough electricity adpaters at the moment to check if there is even a signal. I dont have these Probe thingys yet so I simply check to see if the guitar makes a sound which I will do later... for now I would be glad if the LED would simply go on at least... any ideas why it doesn't ??
I'm using a 1 k Resistors as CLR of a blue LED. The yellow wires are the in / out of the board, the green ones are the in / out of the stomp. black are the ground connections. the 9V connection is soldered to the 9v position of the board and the anode of the LED (with the CLR in between.

Here are some photos and I hope it will be clear

Re: First tryout with strip boards

Tune Tone
O.k .... forgot to solder the middle lug of the stomp to the ground.. that was all... first step will be in the rehearsal room to try and see how it sounds like.
cheers!!!
A.
12