Flying Guillotine Fuzz

Freppo
Here's a fuzz I did about one year ago.

Soundclip here

For some reason I forgot about it, so I never shared it.
But I picked it up again today and it's not bad at all. :)
It has some similarities with a Big Muff, but it's far from just a Big Muff mod.
It's probably the loudest circuit I've every tried.. it's just insanely loud!

Schematic

Verified layout
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Flying Guillotine Fuzz

Re: Flying Guillotine Fuzz

Freppo

Thanks, I was surprised how good it sounds after digging it out again after a long time. I think I never bothered to share it because I found it sounding too much like a Big Muff. But this fuzz is alittle less mid-scooped, a bit grainier (?) and much louder.

Yes, everyone needs to see it at least twice. :o) I have loved old school kung fu movies ever since I first saw Snake in the Eagle's Shadow when I was 10 years old. I used to collect them (I have about 600 DVDs and 200 VHS) but now all my money go into components and studiogear :P

and just for fun:
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se