For Sale: Olympic White MIM Fender Stratocaster

For Sale: Olympic White MIM Fender Stratocaster

Milkit
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: For Sale: Olympic White MIM Fender Stratocaster

mirosol
Administrator
Price is great. Wish i just had that much to spare...
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Go on, treat yourself Miro ;0)
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: For Sale: Olympic White MIM Fender Stratocaster

mirosol
Administrator
We'll see if can turn couple of builds into bucketfull of cash....

I do already have 3 fender stratocasters, but none of them is white. Only downside is that maple fingerboard. I usually prefer well oiled rosewood.
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: For Sale: Olympic White MIM Fender Stratocaster

Milkit
Coolies!

I'm a big fan of Fender's "offset body" shaped guitars, than the traditional Strat & tele shape. But, there is something (personally) about white strats that make me moist, particularly a 70's model with the larger headstock (mine is not a 70's HS, shame). They're extremely aesthetically pleasing to me!

Would love a jazzmaster, with the block inlays, mmmmm fit as fuck!  ;0)
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: For Sale: Olympic White MIM Fender Stratocaster

mirosol
Administrator
Of all the guitars i've ever had, the standard Fender radius and nut width seem to work best. Wonder if i should try to sell my Dillion DMG75 with bigsby clone. Should be able to get at least 400£ for it. Nice guitar with slightly sub-par P90s on it. The gibson style radius just puts me off.

Your strat would already be mine if i just had the cash.
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Haha, cool dude.  I don't mind the Gibson radius, I find bends can choke out on my Fender guitars, particularly my Jag, but then it is a 9" rad.  Up until this sunday I had an SG that was simply out of this world, an absolute dream to play, but she had to go too!  I hate being broke!!!!  I'm a rich man trapped in a paupers body mate.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: For Sale: Olympic White MIM Fender Stratocaster

mirosol
Administrator
Damn. No dice. I'm just way more broke than usual...
fyaelectronics.com