For Sale: Washburn N2 Nuno Bettencourt sig model guitar

For Sale: Washburn N2 Nuno Bettencourt sig model guitar

Milkit
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: For Sale: Washburn N2 Nuno Bettencourt sig model guitar

I love Nuno and always wanted one of these, but I've got to be good with Christmas coming up.  What bike are you after?  I rode one for about 5 years in my late teens early 20s and I keep getting urges to get another.

Re: For Sale: Washburn N2 Nuno Bettencourt sig model guitar

Milkit
You should treat yourself as well mate haha!!

After something fun but practical & cheap to insure, so Yamaha seems to be the way forward in that respect, so either a fazer 600, XJ6 or something similar.  Really fancied a CBR, but the insurance is gigantic, even for the 250cc.   Can't wait man!

It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: For Sale: Washburn N2 Nuno Bettencourt sig model guitar

I had a Suzuki RGV250 once, that was mad!  I really fancy a Suzuki GSX650F now.  I really can't be doing with lying on my bollocks again every time I go out on the bike, so I think a sports tourer with a more upright position would be perfect for me now.  Plus they are still really sporty I reckon, and this is just gorgeous:

https://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/motorcycles/motorcycles/adventure-sports-touring/gsxf/gsx650f-abs/

Re: For Sale: Washburn N2 Nuno Bettencourt sig model guitar

Milkit
Mmm, that is a nice looking bike mate, I may have to further my homework!

Yeah I'm not a fan of the forward "sports" position either.  I had the snip in June (too much info I know) & that was some real ballbag discomfort, so fuck having them crushed up against a pan all day!!

I doubt (I say this now) I'd ever be arsed with track days & sports riding, I'd much prefer a tour around the country side/coast. One of the benefits of living in Wales is I don't have to go too far at all for some gorgeous scenery & in fact, I don't live too far from a recognised "area of outstanding natural beauty", awesome!

Do it man, get the bike!  ;0)
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!