For all you guys looking for books

dexxyy
Found this Link on the madbean forum, about 20 books covering just about everything we need.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: For all you guys looking for books

Jon Rep
Thanks for sharing the link. Like you said heaps of good Free information.

For people unfamiliar with the link. To access for Free. Do following:-

1. Press on Regular Download.
2. Wait 60 seconds  as per timer.
3. Type in Two Word Code.
4. Press Continue Tab.
5. Press Download File Tab.
6 Remember to "Save" file into directory of choice and not just "Open".  It is in Zip format and .PDF Files.

Takes approx 1hr 50 min to download.

Hope this Helps.  Thanks Dexxyy. Good Stuff.

Re: For all you guys looking for books

What books are in there?

Re: For all you guys looking for books

dexxyy
stompboxcookbook
0240521773SignalAudio,
 0750633565ValveTransistor,
 Crybaby Presents- The Wah Wah Book,
 Electronic Projects for Musicians - Craig Anderton,
 Engineer's Notebook II A Handbook Of Integrated Circuit Applications - Forrest Mims,
Guitar_Electronics_for_Musicians,
Hands-On Electronics,
 HICKMAN, I. (1999). Analog Circuits Cookbook (2nd ed.),
MANCINI, R. (2002). Op Amps for Everyone,
 McGraw-Hill - Teach Yourself Electricity & Electronics,
Practical Electronics Handbook, R.A. Penfold - More Advanced Music Projects,
 The Electric Guitar Amplifier Handbook - J. Darr (Sams, 1973) WW,
The_Art_of_Electronics,
VARTERESIAN, J. (2002). Fabricating Printed Circuit Boards,
Wayne Chase - How Music REALLY Works 2nd Edition,
 Op_Amp_Applications

enough to get anyone started...... and keep them going
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: For all you guys looking for books

Cheers mate, there's a few I haven't got there so I think I will partake!

Re: For all you guys looking for books

rousejeremy
Thanks for the link!