FoxRox Silicon Fuzz / CC Hybrid

jalmonsalmon
 Requesting one of both of these beasts!
Perhaps they are variations of a fuzz face with different values or tweaks?
But I would love to see those cloned

Thanks for all you do!

Re: FoxRox Silicon Fuzz / CC Hybrid

mirosol
Administrator
These have been requested before too, but i haven't seen a schematic for either one.

Hint for the reversers! :)
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: FoxRox Silicon Fuzz / CC Hybrid

jalmonsalmon
Yeah I have not seen any schematics for these at all and for $179, it has to have some mojo to them... hehee

But really when I get everything together, I want to try to clone a Captain Coconut pedal and the CC Hybrid is part of that fantastic Trio

Re: FoxRox Silicon Fuzz / CC Hybrid

jalmonsalmon
Here is a schematic I found off the internet -  me being a novice shematic reader, I am not sure if this
has any difference or not compared to a stock fuzz face and I will have to look closely when I get a chance

lol

Looks like it has some input trick going on to me... hmmmm

And this one here

once again I will have to dabble in reading these and comparing to a normal fuzz face to see if I can figure something out as well...  be easy for you Pros!  lol

Re: FoxRox Silicon Fuzz / CC Hybrid

glasspak73

 Hope this helps?