Frantone Cream Puff - Verified

anders
Here is a verified layout drawn from a schematic from FUZZDOG.
Sounds like a fatter and more wild realitve to the EHX IC Big Muff.

Re: Frantone Cream Puff - Verified

Marbles
I love this pedal!

Will you be very sad if I mentioned this one though?

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.nl/2013/04/frantone-cream-puff.html

Re: Frantone Cream Puff - Verified

anders
No, not sad at all...great pedal indeed. The layout on the main page is missing a component though, a 10K resistor to ground after input resistor (33k). I pulled my hair out when it didn't work properly and I couldn't find a schem until I found out that Fuzzdog sells kits of these.

Edit.
Finally found Bajamns schem.

Re: Frantone Cream Puff - Verified

Sphere80
Oh, good catch! I built the one on the main page years back. the layout is still usable for anyone who built it with a small hack. That pedal is long gone and I was meaning to build a new one so this is perfect.