Fred Briggs Diamante Compressor!

Jopn
Can't believe I haven't thought to request this before!  I'm on a big compressor kick, and I think this one would be a great addition.

This is Fred Briggs' simplified version of the Diamond Compressor.  Schematic available here:

http://revolutiondeux.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/diamond-compressor.html

Cheers!
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Fred Briggs Diamante Compressor!

Jopn
Whoops, forgot to search first, looks like it's been requested before.  Hopefully it's still on the radar!
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Fred Briggs Diamante Compressor!

Yes I've got this in my to do list.  I'll do it at some point in the "not too distant" future.

Re: Fred Briggs Diamante Compressor!

Jopn
w00t!
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.