Fred Briggs: Vox/Fender/Marshall OD's

leonkorteweg
Hi Mark & Mirosol,

Here's a request. I wanted to build this some time ago, but I never got around to drawing layouts myself.  I never found software on OSX that does the job. Thanks a lot!

http://revolutiondeux.blogspot.nl/2012/02/fred-briggs-64-vintage-vox-tones-galore.html
http://revolutiondeux.blogspot.nl/2012/02/fred-briggs-e11even-marshallesque.html
http://revolutiondeux.blogspot.nl/2012/02/fred-briggs-face-fenderish.html

 - Leon

Re: Fred Briggs: Vox/Fender/Marshall OD's

mirosol
Administrator
'64 and E11even done.

I'm just wondering if the 'Face should have a charge pump added as default or let people choose if they want to run it with 9V or with dedicated supply...
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Fred Briggs: Vox/Fender/Marshall OD's

leonkorteweg
Thanks! That was incredibly fast!! I'll build this asap, but that might be not so soon: I'm still waiting for a lot of parts to ship from Tayda. Usually takes up to 2 weeks to ship to Holland :(

If the circuit works fine without charge pump, I would prefer to omit it. Less parts = faster build, less debugging and a lower price tag :)

Re: Fred Briggs: Vox/Fender/Marshall OD's

mirosol
Administrator
That is true. Plus if you want, you can always add pump as a daughterboard - maybe even make it swithable between 9V and 18V.

I'll get on it soon(ish)!
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Fred Briggs: Vox/Fender/Marshall OD's

Geiri
The E11even is really good! I made it ages ago when I found a vero layout somewhere on FSB. I recommend it!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects