From schematic to veroboard

Kakadupopo
Hallo,

I'm a great fan of this side and I have a question:
I'm looking for a autorunning programm which switches schematics to veroboards.
Is there such a programm, and whats the name of the programm. Makes the programm
the cuts and links?

Please answer. Thank you

Kakadupopo

Re: From schematic to veroboard

Zanius
Hello!

No, there is no such program, we have to manually transfer schematics to layouts.
Good news is there is a "Requests" sub-forum right here where you can post the schematic that interests you and if it's doable, someone will make a stripboard layout out of it