Frostwave Funk_a_Duck

Hozy31
This looks like a fun project thanks to Dino over at FSB. Vero anyone?
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/digi2t/media/Funk-a-Duck/Funk_a_Duck_SCHEMATIC_zpsi8zqdy9d.jpg.html
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Frostwave Funk_a_Duck

Alex
This post was updated on .
I'm just finishing the Bogner La Grange then I'll give this one a try.
Would probably use a 13700 instead of the 2 LM3080s but I need to see how the layout goes.
I just don't get what the Bypass box at the bottom left is and how it works.
Any idea?
I would probably just connect the resistors and forget the box (not connected on the board).
Would also use an 18V power supply instead of 16.

Re: Frostwave Funk_a_Duck

Hozy31
Thanks Alex. If you can use 13700 instead of 2 3080s that would be cool, its so hard to get decent 3080s these days. Not sure how the bypass box is working, Dino mentioned it wasn't something he had seen before.
"Red velvet lines the black box"