Frostwave Resonator/MS-20 Filter

volfied
Could you please take a stab at the Frostwave Resonator? It’s a copy of the Korg MS-20 filter section, so that’s the schematic I’m including. Obviously, some features aren’t there and I don’t know how hard they’d be to implement. Even just the high and lo pass filters would be great, though.  Thank you!

https://www.gearbug.com/product_info/frostwave_the_resonator

Re: Frostwave Resonator/MS-20 Filter

volfied
Never mind! Looks like Ciaran Haslett already tackled this in the Library.

Only difference is there aren’t independent controls for the HP and LP. And the CV inputs and blend, of course.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Korg-MS20-LP-HP-Filter-td31433.html