Fulltone Fulldrive 2

toddvirgil
I know it's another TS clone, so it should be easy :) Madbean discontinued his board, so making a request:

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/Deadringer/docs/DeadRinger.pdf(this one is simply labeled the Fulldrive, so I'm not sure what the diff is between 1 and 2)

http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/diagrams/fulldrive_2.jpg?phpMyAdmin=78482479fd7e7fc3768044a841b3e85a

Re: Fulltone Fulldrive 2

johnk
Harald Sabro posted one of the fulldrive. I built mine from it and it sounds great .

here's his layout:

http://www.sabrotone.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Fulldrive.gif

Re: Fulltone Fulldrive 2

GoranP

Aaahhhh, yes. I remember that one, with half of the resistors and all the diodes standing up... fun times...

Re: Fulltone Fulldrive 2

johnk
then draw one up yourself.

Re: Fulltone Fulldrive 2

GoranP

Was that really necessary?

Am I not allowed to have a personal preference in the matter? And whose toes am I stepping on with my comment? I agree it's not the most productive one but sheeesh...
Never figured you for a snippy type...

Bygones... moving on...

Re: Fulltone Fulldrive 2

johnk
don't get your panties in a bunch. all I was saying is that the vero of it is already out there. if it isn't to your liking then you're welcome draw one up yourself. sorry it didn't fit your specs, but personally, i'm greatful that Harald posted it.

Re: Fulltone Fulldrive 2

cylens
john, did you mod it to obtain a bass drive? if so, what mod did you do? thanks in advance