Fulltone OCD

peavey_xxl
I put together my 3rd pedal yesterday and it fired up on the first try!!  I do have a problem though I am not noticing a change in sound with the toggle.  I used a spdt and omitted one of the poles using on the middle and one other.  Can someone give me some suggestions?

Re: Fulltone OCD

Well it's definitely right so something is either wrong with the switch, wiring to the switch, or component in the board.

Did you take the link from Volume 3 to the other side of the switch?  Check soldering for bad joints, placement of the 22K resistor, value, soldering.  Is the switch making contact?  At the end of the day we know it works so your build in some way deviates from the layout shown and you're going to have to go over it carefully to see what the problem is.

Re: Fulltone OCD

peavey_xxl
It was the 22k resistor I was off by one hole.  Lesson learned.  Thanks for your help!!!