FuzzFace_study of Sil and Ge

solderholic_JPN
This post was updated on .
Hello. Transistors equipped on vintage FazzFace are very high‐priced and hard to obtain . Ilisted it about the germanium transistor which it was easy to obtain by Internet auction.

Re: FuzzFace_study of Sil and Ge

andrea83
wow great thank you!

Re: FuzzFace_study of Sil and Ge

solderholic_JPN
Hello,Thank you,andrea83.
I'm So Glad .
In my Home Page "solderholic" ,Study of FuzzFace have the most many Views.

Re: FuzzFace_study of Sil and Ge

cjonesplay
Also, I found this resource for Japanese transistors. Most interesting are the 2sa144's, but I am not sure if the ones on eBay are actually Germanium or not since I've never heard of a Ge in TO-92 packaging:

http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/lit/semico/Towers-TowersInternationalTransistorSelector_text.pdf

Re: FuzzFace_study of Sil and Ge

solderholic_JPN
Thank you,cjonesplay.
Your PDF is very very usefull.
I have not yet made FUZZFACE of 2SA144.
I want to look for 2SA144 at yahoo auction of Japan.

Re: FuzzFace_study of Sil and Ge

solderholic_JPN
I took the following pages into account about  germanium transistors.
http://www.radioshounen.com/lolipop_dion/h4/2k02-5_ad/transistor/national-tr_suyi.htm
The author of this site refers to a book of the 1960s in Japan.

Re: FuzzFace_study of Sil and Ge

solderholic_JPN
adding selfmade FuzzFace and more.