Fuzzdog Pitbull Fuzz

HamishR
I built this recently thanks to a PCB & kit from Fuzzdog and I love it!  GREAT Fuzz with a very good bias control for all those broken radio fuzz tones.  So I thought I'd see if I could draw a vero layout for it.  I am tempted to build this with a 10uF cap instead of the 1uF cap on "girth" like on the Scarab Dlx.  Not sure how much difference it would make but I wouldn't mind a little more sludge on tap, so if you have any ideas let me know!

So far this is not verified - tell me if you find any errors.