Fuzzy Firebottle Low Volt Tube Fuzz

glasspak73
This post was updated on .
Is this possible to be done on vero? Can someone modify this take out the LM311 and the 555,then substitute a charge pump and/or voltage boost?I remember someone asking for more tube circuits on here so i'll keep looking for more.Would anyone here like to help me modify this circuit?

Re: Fuzzy Firebottle Low Volt Tube Fuzz

Willard
Unverified

Re: Fuzzy Firebottle Low Volt Tube Fuzz

glasspak73
WOW,now that was super fast.Thank you very much Willard i'm gonna get on this right now.i'll poast results.thanks again

Re: Fuzzy Firebottle Low Volt Tube Fuzz

glasspak73
Don't have all the parts i thought i had,i'm waiting on an order to finish this build.i will poast results asap.thank you again willard