GGG Alembic Stratoblaster mini and MOJO layouts

GGG Alembic Stratoblaster mini and MOJO layouts

frederickpdog
Didn't see these on the main page on Vero... figured I'd post them. They are verified too. :). 1uf and higher work for the 1.5uf output cap with no noticeable bass roll off.... I used 3.3uf on the one I just made. The original used tantalum caps most likely for size since it was a onboard preamp. Change the input 100R resistor to 68k to be like the original circuit. I think the 100R like the GGG schematic sounded better to my ears. It's the Jerry Garcia Alligator guitar preamp if you need a idea of the tone that happens with this and a strat sparkle city.. -Ryan

Little one I cooked up a few mins ago....

My 5yr old Kate did the art on this one...

-Ryan
aka Built by Ryan
aka Frederickpdog