GRAB AND GOGO: Delay and overdrive from a single PT2399 by allesz

GRAB AND GOGO: Delay and overdrive from a single PT2399 by allesz

aelling
This post was updated on .
Here's an interesting one, as title says it's a delay and overdrive from a single PT2399 made up by allesz over on the FSB forums. Warning, this is not true bypass so, at some settings you can hear delay bleed through the overdrive, but you can use both as standalone effects. This effects has made me think, maybe you can make the overdrive section a DOD 250 or an MXR Distortion+, or another single opamp overdrive effect.

The layout is verified.

There's a schematic and sound clips over there:
http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=25246

Layout

Re: GRAB AND GOGO: Delay and overdrive from a single PT2399 by allesz

aelling
Fixed the layout as I had the Repeat pot working backwards. Definitely socket the D2 & D3 and try different types there, it sounds really good with germaniums in it.