GUITORGAN

Kinski
1976 GODWIN GUITORGAN VINTAGE SYNTH GUITAR

First person to do a layout for this wins! Wins what? I don't really know. Maybe the winner gets to be Darth Vader on this GE Deathstar that I've been reading about here?

Re: GUITORGAN

Kinski

Re: GUITORGAN

Kinski

Re: GUITORGAN

dexxyy
I so want that.........I don't know what the fuck for.....I just want it
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: GUITORGAN

 Wow. That's nuts!!! And totally 100000000% awesome. I can't add enough "0's" so show how awesome, amazing that is.

Also, as apparent emperor of the Ge deathstar I would think I get to choose my dark lord of the sith......

RE: GUITORGAN

Chris60601
LOL, get that man an intervention 😜

I so want that.........I don't know what the fuck for.....I just want it
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/GUITORGAN-tp19001p19009.html
To start a new topic under Open Chat, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Guitar FX Layouts, click here.
NAML
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

RE: GUITORGAN

motterpaul
Someone's having a guitorgasm. Interesting wiki page on this thing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitorgan

RE: GUITORGAN

Benumb

RE: GUITORGAN

Wow. Once you hear the demo, you can really hear what an amazing feat of analog engineering this thing is

Pretty amazing. Next time I'm in Hollywood I'll have to check out that Vintage Gear store to see if they still have it in stock.