Galileo offboard wiring check

CthulhuOO7
I'm building the CB Galileo:

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/10/catalinbread-galileo.html

Can someone check the offboard wiring for this? I was trying to follow the dual effect example as mentioned in the comments to allow independent use of the Naga boost or the CB30.
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/02/offboard-wiring.html

I hope this is enough to go on, the rest of the wiring goes from board to pots. Right now I have no sound, and I'm only getting a small blip of LED that doesn't stay on. I did check both LEDs with a battery to make sure they are good.

Re: Galileo offboard wiring check

CthulhuOO7
omfg. The switch lugs need to be horizontal. Even so, look OK?

I'll be back . . .

Re: Galileo offboard wiring check

The wiring to the footswitches in your diagram will work but post actual photos and voltages of your build if you need actual debugging help

Re: Galileo offboard wiring check

CthulhuOO7
Thanks. Reoriented the switches and pedal works perfectly.