Galileo with Top Boost Switching Query

music6000
Hi
  I know the Top Boost is Pre Gain & wired to the First Switch.
Are they designed as 2 separate effects that can be switched On & Off separately ie Turn the Main Drive Off & still have the Top Boost On?

Cheers music6000

Re: Galileo with Top Boost Switching Query

Top Boost is not a pregain it is Catalinbread's Naga Viper circuit which is a reworked Rangemaster. You can use it with or without the overdrive

Re: Galileo with Top Boost Switching Query

music6000
Thanks Travis
                    I actually found a PDF of the Instructions saying they both switch On & Off separately.
The Guitar FX Layout comments imply that the Top Boost is Pre Gain which & when you switch the Drive Footswitch Off miss labelled BYPASS on the Original it Bypass's both circuits but it is not the case.
I found that the Bass Pot is wired in reverse as noted by previous Builders, Bass 1 changed to Bass 3, Bass 2 remains the same, Off board Bass 3 to Treble 1 changed to Bass 1 to Treble 1
Now it increases Bass when turned Clockwise.

Cheers music6000