Gaussmarkov Library

jsetov
So I got a new laptop and am trying to get all of the necessary stuff loaded onto it, but I can't find a place to download the Gausmarkov library for Eagle CAD.  I looked on his site, but the link seems to not be working.  I'd just get it from my old laptop, but I am going to be out of the country for a while.

Anybody know of a place where I can find it online?

Re: Gaussmarkov Library

PMowdes

I wouldn't bother, the Madbean 2017 library is much better and available on the madbean forum.  The solder pads gausmarkov library are way too small.

Re: Gaussmarkov Library

jsetov
Thanks so much, that helps a lot!