Geofx website, is it down?

Hozy31
Tried to access the GeoFx website earlier but i just get an HTTP error saying website unavailable. Don't tell me we have lost another awesome effects pedal site. Anybody know anything?
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Geofx website, is it down?

induction
Looks like it's down. I doubt it's permanent, but who knows.

Re: Geofx website, is it down?

makefast
Man, between this and Beavis Audio going down I need to figure out a way to save these pages for future reference that doesn't involve the wayback machine.

Re: Geofx website, is it down?

I wouldn't worry. It's been hacked before, believe it or not, and R.G. Keen gets it back up within a week or so.

RE: Geofx website, is it down?

Chris60601
This post was updated on .
I do have the site archived as a precaution. It's nice having a local copy.

Was too late for Beavis though

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

RE: Geofx website, is it down?

Frank_NH