Germanium Diodes Wanted

ichilton
Been reading up on different clipping diodes and would like to experiment with some different ones.

Anyone have any suggestions where I can get some of these, shipped to the UK, as cheaply as possible?

1N34A - with green band
1N695
1N192
OA126
OA95
OA1160

D9K
D9D
D9J
D9E
D9V
D2V

Thanks,

Ian

Re: Germanium Diodes Wanted

Olav
Why the green band on the 1N34As? I'm just curious.

Re: Germanium Diodes Wanted

I suspect you can find most if not all of that somewhere on eBay from China. Also curious as to why the green band 34As, everywhere has the black band ones, and even some red band ones... is there a difference?

--Silvie

Re: Germanium Diodes Wanted

ichilton
I was looking at the listening notes here:
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=5399.msg46670#msg46670
..and the green banded ones he had sound cool.

1A34A's are plentyful and cheap on ebay, but the others are generally not available or are ridiculously expensive on there....

Thanks,

Ian