Germanium transistor testing

Re: Germanium transistor testing

ok, finally had a chance to take some pictures of the GT series transistors i've got so everyone can get an idea of the gain ranges and numbers.

all low leakage PNP's, <300uA, with the exception of the GT404's which are NPN and very leaky, some even over 1000uA.

i have not tried the GT109E's, but with some having such high gains, and leakages <300uA, they may be a good replacement for the oracle's OC76's which were 112hfe - Q1, and 304hfe-Q2. also, they are teeny-tiny, like smaller then a tic-tac.

GT108G

GT109G

1GT308V - Military GT308V

GT308V

GT309B

GT309E

GT402V

GT404G - Very Leaky

GT404V - Very Leaky

Re: Germanium transistor testing

iggy
wow, great bit of shopping Rockett. Safe to say we know who is heading up research on the GE DeathStar.

oops, or was that supposed to be classified.

Re: Germanium transistor testing

hey, i thought that was my role for the deathstar. i mean i also got the magical klon diodes too. but in all seriousness it's been over the past 3-4 months that i've collected all of these, i might do one more order before russia starts ww3 to ensure i have what i need, and there are a few others that i want to try, like MP16's and MP21's.
12