Got some ICs but don't know what for!

Geiri
Hey guys! I ordered some CD4060BE and CD40106BE a while ago. I just can't remember what I ordered them for! They might be fore the same project or separate, but I have no idea.

Any suggestions what I can use them for?

Cheers!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Got some ICs but don't know what for!

I got some 40106's to use in a relay switching circuit.  But you could also build a Schumann PLL or make a LFO using them.  I've got some CD4060's too and like you I haven't a clue what I bought them for either :o)

Re: Got some ICs but don't know what for!

Geiri
Ah I swear I bought them for a pedal layout that I found somewhere but I just can't remember which!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Got some ICs but don't know what for!

You probably have mate.  I definitely bought them with a particular pedal in mind, I just can't remember what it is.  If it ever comes back to me I'll let you know

Re: Got some ICs but don't know what for!

Jopn
Any 4051s in that package as well?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/189821656/8-Step-Sequencer
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.