Gramps

boratto

Re: Gramps

I've already done this one

Re: Gramps

boratto
Sorry guys for the duplicated schematic... but i am sure there´s a lot of another new good stuff for you all.

Re: Gramps

Frank_NH
Hi Boratto,

Could you post a summary of these effects schematics (the pedal names, type of circuit e.g. overdrive, fuzz etc.)?  Some I've seen, but most I haven't.  Thanks!

Re: Gramps

boratto
This post was updated on .
Guys,

most of these effects are projects from Matt Molter. I don´t have all the info, but for reference you can visit http://s378.photobucket.com/user/mmolteratx/library . Maybe ask Matt will be a good idea.

Re: Gramps

Matt's a cool dude and anything he takes the trouble to draw a schematic or make a layout for, will always be worth adding to the list.

Unless he says it's shit and he did it for a laugh