Gravity Wave / EQD Sea Machine - Clean Output no effect

Gravity Wave / EQD Sea Machine - Clean Output no effect

Trent
Hi All,

This one has just stumped me.

https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2016/02/madbean-gravity-wave-earthquaker.html

I get clean guitar from OUT wire, but no effect at all. Rate and status LED function as normal.

I've double checked all components and positions, cuts and links, checked all pots are actually working and the correct leads are going to them and I've swapped out all 4 ICs and get the same issue. I've wiped the back with isopropyl alcohol and sprayed with contact cleaner, scored a razor along each row and brushed it with a toothbrush. I can't find any bridges or misplaced parts so hopefully another set of eyes can help.

While probing I found that I get the effected signal from pin 12 from the 2399 (Thats why I've placed a green lead from the bottom row as the output for now). Sounds great from there although the Depth knob and Shape knob don't seem influence change anything.

I don't get any signal from depth lug 2 to C11 (1uf) and thats where I begin scratching my head. I've swapped out that pot twice.

Voltages:

battery: 9.27v

Top TL072
1- 4.5
2- 4.5
3- 4.48
4- 0
5- 2.25
6- 4.5
7- 4.5
8- 9.0

Bottom TL072
1- 4.5
2- 4.5
3- 4.5
4- 0
5- 4.5
6- 4.5
7- 4.5
8- 9

LM324
1- 4.5
2- 3.9
3- 4.5
4- 9
5- 3.6
6- 3.7
7- 3.7

8- 3.8
9- 4.5
10- 4.3
11- 0
12- 4.3
13- 4.3
14- 4.58

78L05
I- 8.99
G- 0
O- 5.07

PT2399
1- 5.07
2- 2.5
3- 0
4- 0
5- 1.3
6- 2.5
7- 0.6
8- 0.7

9- 2.5
10- 2.5
11- 2.5
12- 2.5
13- 2.5
14- 2.5
15- 2.5
16- 2.5

So so grateful for these layouts and would be appreciated if someone could have a look over this. I'm tempted to try the 'unverified' layout with a tl074

PS I don't seem to get the oscillating Dim pot problem as discussed on the other posts.

Top Pic
Back Pic

Thanks!