Gravity Wave (tl074)

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
guess what Alex!!!!

i was looking for the original schem of the "sea machine" cause i wanted to help with that DIM pot thing on the main page post.

i couldn't find anything, but a gutshot which has one tl074...

...so once more...
just like dirtbaby if you remember
or phase100 where you were the one that used tl064...

i drew a layout that uses a tl074 in place of 2xtl072

Re: Gravity Wave (tl074)

Mark SL
I just built this one.  It works great but the dimension pot is still creating huge oscillation.  I'm guessing the schematic has a fault in that area.

Re: Gravity Wave (tl074)

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
definitely.
Alex uploaded a link at the main page to the madbean's forum, where there is a guy that says that his build from that schem works ok..i don't know.
we have here 2 totally different layouts from the same schematic,builded by 3 people, having the same problems...

Re: Gravity Wave (tl074)

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
just checked the pcb with the schem in case Brian made some changes and forgot to fix the schematic.
nothing...

pcb is 1:1 with the schematic...

Re: Gravity Wave (tl074)

Mark SL
I beliueve there may be a problem with the schematic. Three builds that all do the same wild oscillation when turninng the dimension pot is enough evidence for me.