Green Currant Tremolo

Freppo
This post was updated on .
Hi there folks

Here is something new. No insane fuzz for a change.
http://parasitstudio.weebly.com/building-blog/green-currant-tremolo
If you follow the link you will find a soundclip, schematic and a verified vero layout.

I would love to hear what you think. :)
cheers / Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Green Currant Vibrato

Synsound
Sounds good! I'll have to put this on the to do list.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Green Currant Vibrato

Freppo
Thanks
Glad you like it!

I decided to call it a tremolo insted of a vibrato.
I guess it comes closer to a tremolo. :)
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Green Currant Vibrato

tabbycat
This post was updated on .
many thanks for this one freppo.

reminds me of a cross between the demeter tremulator and the phasey aspects of dead astronauts tremshifter. has also got the percussive bump of the vox repeater.
i think you've pitched it really well. neatly poised between trem and vibe, adding the opening-up and closing-shut dynamic to the on-off dynamic.
not as slushy and seasicky as a hendrix vibe and not as predictable and one-trick as a regular choppy trem.

thinks 'lucky' radiohead...

win.

Re: Green Currant Vibrato

Freppo
Hey Tabbycat
Nice to see you around here and thanks for the review. :)
/ Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Green Currant Vibrato

squirrels
I just built this one and the Eagle Claw last night, great pedals. Thanks for sharing your designs Fredrik, I also ordered the parts for the Flash Filter Fuzz. That one sounds crazy.

Re: Green Currant Vibrato

Freppo
squirrels wrote
I just built this one and the Eagle Claw last night, great pedals. Thanks for sharing your designs Fredrik, I also ordered the parts for the Flash Filter Fuzz. That one sounds crazy.
Cool. :) Glad you like it! Your PCB's are shipped out today.
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se